We have an opening on the team for a role focused on customer support, training and documentation with a bit of project management thrown in.
This will be a contract position (at least to start) and we're looking for someone who can work about 20-30 hours/week. We're flexible on schedule and location so this is great opportunity for someone looking to work with a great team, make an impact and help nonprofit news organizations but maybe not able to commit to a full-time position or regular 9 to 5 schedule. There is the possibility that we'll turn this into a full-time position in the near future depending on your job performance and our needs.
The full posting is right over here but here's an excerpt that covers the sorts of things we're hoping this person will help us out with:
- Provide front-line support to INN member organizations and our paid consulting clients, including responding to member/client questions, troubleshooting issues, etc.
- In the process of managing the support queue, identify and communicate bug fixes, new feature requests and assist in the prioritization and development of new features for the Largo platform
- Occasionally perform minor bug fixes, design/theme changes, etc. in response to member/client support requests
- Create documentation to assist publishers in the adoption and use of the platform such as step-by-step walkthroughs of key features, new feature announcements, FAQs, case studies, screencasts, etc.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of group and/or individualized training (mostly virtual via webinars or asynchronous online courses but also possibly in-person) to help publishers maximize the use of the Largo platform and other tools/apps we build
- Assist in the revamp and ongoing maintenance of the Largo project website; write and edit content for newsletters, blog posts, social media, etc. to promote the project and help organizations maximize their use of the platform
- Manage and continuously improve our support workflow and project management process
Feel free to email me with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org) and please pass the posting on to anyone you think might be a good fit.