We'll be back next week. Sorry :(
You may have noticed that we took a hiatus from newslettering last week and had planned to do the same this week, but we felt like we owed you, dear readers, an explanation.
We've been really, really busy.
In the past few weeks, we have:
- Launched a new version of Largo (our framework for WordPress news websites) including some major improvements to our default navigation patterns and social sharing tools.
- Using that new version of Largo, we launched three new websites for INN members and consulting clients: Women's eNews, The Cornell Daily Sun and Big Ag Watch.
- Released early versions of two new WordPress plugins (Super Cool Ad Inserter and Term Debt Consolidator), made substantial updates to some of our other plugins (Link Roundups, Analytic Bridge and DoubleClick for WordPress) and started some really exciting work on a new MailChimp library for WordPress. Look for separate posts on our blog shortly about these new tools!
- Launched a new app for the Maine Center for Public Interest Reporting to help Mainers explore Who's Bankrolling the Maine Legislature.
- Updated our team docs to share more about our hiring process and guidelines for crafting great job applications.
- And finally, said goodbye to a couple of our team members. Our summer/fall apprentice David Ryan who is now working as a full-time developer at TIME, inc. And our esteemed design director, Kaeti Hinck, will soon be leading the news apps and data team at the Washington Post. We're very excited for both of them and can't wait to see what they get up to in their new roles!
So, all that said. We'll be back next week with more links and more GIFs.
Hope you're all having a great 2016!