Contributor Day Thanks
INN would like to thank the following people for their contributions during Contributor Day:
- Mike Schinkel for Largo pull requests #1469 and #1466, fixing errors in Largo when running under WP_DEBUG and cleaning up some widgets.
- Chris Hardie for Largo pull requests #1463, #1465, and #1468, fixing syntax problems and WordPress Theme Check issues.
- Jeremy Green for Largo pull request #1464, fixing a number of translation text domain issues.
- Mads Holmen, Ben Borie, and Douglas Arellanes for their contributions to the Largo Wiki.
- Adam Schweigert for continued work on DoubleClick for WordPress.
If you'd like to contribute to the next version of Largo, check out the Largo issue tracker on GitHub. We have a number of issues that would make good community contributions. Also, check out Largo's contributor guidelines and our team documentation!
INN at #wcpub
We'll update this section with transcripts and video as they become available.
Julia's Designing for Customization session provided an overview of the WordPress Customizer, information on how we're building the next version of Largo for Customizer-powered homepages, and ended with a brainstorming session about ways to solve a number of problems through improving customizability. Read her slides and speaker notes, and the prompt from the brainstorming session.
RC led INN's Contributor Day presence, which focused on building the next edition of Largo.
Ben's lightning talk was about all of INN's plugins, starting with the popular ones and wrapping up with the ones we've built for other people.
Kay and Ben were WordCamp for Publishers organizers as well as INN representatives. Kay was part of the Denver team that handled events and logistics, and Ben was part of the publicity team that handled the website, social media updates, and photography.
During Contributor Day, RC worked on Largo and Ben worked on INN's Storytelling Tools plugin.